Discounts with Other Zoos – Reciprocity Partnerships
Your Houston Zoo membership can get you discounted admission at other zoos.
See the list of the more than 100 zoos across America where you may receive discounted admission by using your Houston Zoo membership:List of Other Zoos with a Reciprocity Partnership
Discounts might differ from what is presented on this list; institutions located in close geographic proximity to each other are not required to offer free or discounted admission to each other’s members in the Reciprocity Program.
Question about reciprocity? Call us at 713-533-6500.
If you have a membership at another participating zoo, you might be able to show that membership card and receive discounted admission. Effective March 1, 2017, you can receive 50% discount on regular Houston Zoo admission.
This benefit is part of the AZA Recipocal Admissions Program.
- This list is provided for your convenience, but may not be completely up to date. Please visit the AZA Reciprocal Admissions Program Rules for the latest list and more details regarding rules of operation.
- The number of visitors admitted may vary depending on the zoo or aquarium, and is not necessarily the same number covered by your Houston Zoo membership. Contact the facility before visiting.
- Reciprocity applies only to admission to the main facility on normal operating days and may exclude exhibits or events requiring an extra fee.
- Remember to take proof of your Houston Zoo membership with you. The Houston Zoo does not refund admission tickets to other Zoos if the card is not presented.
- The Houston Zoo offers reciprocity to members of participating institutions up to a maximum of 2 adults and 3 children.
- This list and associated discounts are subject to change without notice.
- AZA members (all levels) receive free General Admission
- AZADV receive a 50% discount on General Admission