Zoo Members receive UNLIMITED VISITS for a full year!
Three Levels to Choose From
Family & Friends Premium – Best Value!
$249/year $199 – use code FebMember and save $50!
Bring friends and family with you to the Zoo for free! Up to 3 named adults for a total of up to 10 people admitted per day to the Zoo.
All basic benefits PLUS:
- Kid Keeper/Nanny option allows you to send up to 6 children ages 2-11 to the Zoo with one adult caregiver when you cannot come yourself.
- Four single, one-time passes to the Wildlife Carousel*
- Priority registration for Camp Zoofari, Houston Zoo’s summer camp program
- 15% off purchases in the Houston Zoo Gift Shop (some restrictions apply)
- Two additional guests may attend Zoobilee
*For memberships purchased online or by mail, carousel passes will arrive by mail with your membership cards. Passes must be presented at a membership or carousel window for redemption. Copies or photos of passes will not be accepted.
$179/year $159 – use code FebMember and save $20!
Up to 2 named adults living at the same address and up to 5 children (ages 2-21)
$149/year $139 – use code FebMember and save $10!
Up to 2 named adults living at the same address and up to 3 children (ages 2-21)
Membership Benefits for All Levels
- Unlimited FREE Zoo admission for one full year (excluding special and separately ticketed events)
- Exclusive use of the Member Express Entrance
- Monthly Member Morning – Early entrance at 8:00 a.m. the first Saturday of each month, except November
- Discounted admission at over 100 other zoos and aquariums nationwide. List of Participating Locations
- Exclusive discounts for additional admission, wildlife carousel and special event tickets, animal encounters, gift shop purchases and more (some restrictions apply)
- An invitation to Zoobilee, the Houston Zoo’s annual Member appreciation event
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase a Kids’ Birthday Party package
- Early registration for Camp Zoofari
Get your discounted membership online today!
Questions? Email us:
Hurry – offer expires March 3!