- Admission to Brew at the Zoo
- Brew at the Zoo souvenir beer sampling mug
- Beer Passport (Enjoy six, 4oz beer samples)
- Special animal encounters and experiences
- Live music and Trivia Gone Wild!
Adults 21+ only. No one under 21 will be permitted to attend the event.
Designated Drivers have access to the event and free, non-alcoholic beverages all night. Please note, Designated Driver ticket purchasers do not receive a Beer Passport or beer sampling mug.
- Brew at the Zoo is an adults-only event. Guests must be 21 and up. No babies or children are allowed.
- Guests without a valid photo ID will not be permitted to enter.
- Smoking is not permitted at the Zoo.
- Parking is available at the Zoo’s main entrance.
- Brew at the Zoo will be held rain or shine.
Brew at the Zoo highlights some of the best beers from Texas and surrounding areas. As you sip, you can stroll through parts of the Houston Zoo and check out some of your favorite animals. See special presentations with our elephants, jaguars, sea lions, and more. Step into Kipp Aquarium, Carruth Natural Encounters, and the Reptile & Amphibian House for Meet the Keeper Talks Presented by Phillips 66.
Music and entertainment will delight you as you sample a variety of refreshing beers. Additional beer sample passports will be available for purchase during the night. Plus, enjoy live music by local artists and participate in our special animal-themed Trivia Gone Wild for a chance to win exclusive Zoo prizes! Pub-style grub will also be available for purchase throughout the event.
At Brew at the Zoo, we are proud to offer local beers and support our local breweries. The Houston Zoo also helps save local species, like the Houston toad and Attwater’s prairie chicken, in the wild. The Zoo manages captive breeding programs for both the Houston toad and Attwater’s prairie chicken, and releases the animals into the wild to help increase populations. Simply by attending Brew at the Zoo, you, too, help save local species in the wild!