Flock is the Zoo’s donor club for young professionals and encourages involvement for Zoo enthusiasts age 21 and up. Flock members enjoy four exclusive events at the Zoo each year including three cocktail parties and the annual Beastly Brunch. Each event provides a unique opportunity to connect with the Houston Zoo and learn more about our animal care, education and wildlife conservation programs.
Annual memberships are $150 for a Flock individual membership or $250 for a Flock Plus membership and include admission to each Flock event, a one-year membership to the Houston Zoo, special volunteer opportunities and other exclusive benefits (listed below). Membership contributions directly support the Zoo’s animal care, education programs and wildlife conservation efforts.
For more information about Flock or if you prefer to join Flock over the phone, please contact Brittany Mead at 713.533.6891 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Flock Individual Membership is $150 and includes:
- Free admission to all Flock events for one year – one named adult
- Unlimited complimentary regular Zoo admission for one year – one named adult and one guest
- Additional benefits listed below
A Flock Plus Membership is $250 and includes:
- Free admission to all Flock events for one year – one named adult and one guest OR two named adults
- Unlimited complimentary regular Zoo admission for one year – one named adult and up to four guests OR two named adults and up to three guests
- Additional benefits listed below
- Exclusive use of the Members’ Express entrance
- Discounted general admission tickets to Feast with the Beasts, the Zoo’s annual culinary event
- Discounts on Zoo admission tickets for friends and family – $2 off adult tickets and $1 off child tickets (tickets must be purchased by the named member)
- An invitation to Zoobilee, the Houston Zoo’s annual member appreciation celebration
- Discounts on Wildlife Carousel Rides and Zoo Lights tickets
- Discounts on special events, speaker events, tours, and adult classes
- 10% off purchases in the Houston Zoo Gift Shops
- Free or discounted admission to over 150 zoos nationwide
- Opportunities for exclusive Zoo travel
- Subscription to Wildlife Magazine for one year
- E-newsletters with the latest Zoo news
- Early bird entry on Members First Saturdays
Email email@example.com to be added to our email list and learn about upcoming Flock fun.
What’s the main difference between Flock Individual and Flock Plus?
A Flock Plus Membership will allow you to bring a total of two people (yourself and one other person) to every Flock event. That means that you don’t have to worry about trying to get a guest ticket for each event! It will also allow you to bring more guests with you every time you use your Flock Membership to visit the Zoo. See above for more details.
How long will my Flock Membership last?
Your membership will last a full year from the date that you join.
Is my contribution tax deductible?
Yes, your membership fee is a donation to the Zoo and is 100% tax deductible. You will receive a tax receipt with your membership cards.
Photos from Flock’s Masai Manor Event!
Save the Date for Our Upcoming Events:
Flock’s Summer Event at Tootsies– Wednesday, July 20th, 2016. More details to come.
Flock’s Fall Event– Thursday, October 6th, 2016. More details to come.
Want to attend? Join Flock now!
Individual Flock Membership – $150
Flock Plus Membership – $250
Will Your Employer Match Your Flock Membership Contribution?
Did you know you may be able to multiply your support of the Houston Zoo? Many employers will match your Flock membership contribution, providing additional funds to further support our animal care, education outreach and wildlife conservation programs. Contact your Human Resources Department to learn if your employer has a matching gift program.
Flock Advisory Committee
- Amber Akers
- Ted Bowen
- Sam Cole
- Kendall and Christopher Hanno
- Tamar Mendelssohn
- Marie Newton
- Selena Sykowski
- Michelle Udayamurthy