Presented by Texas Capital Bank
Thursday, April 6
Friday, April 7, 2017
5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Zoo Members are exclusively invited to attend this special event! At this event, you can get to know our animals better at our Meet the Keeper Talks Presented by Phillips 66, play a variety of games, get your adrenaline pumping on our giant inflatables, dance along with our children’s DJ, enjoy free Texas Direct Auto Wildlife Carousel rides and top off your evening with free ice cream!
Kids can also embark on an exciting expedition to meet some of our remarkable residents and get a special passport stamped from exotic lands. Every child who receives a passport will also receive a prize!
Join us for this year’s exclusive Members-only event!
Please check your Membership level to see the maximum number of people allowed at Zoobilee:
Additional guest tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at the Zoo’s entrance only on the day of the event.
What’s happening at this year’s event?
This year’s event is packed with fun! All listed entertainment, games and activities are FREE for guests.
- Children’s DJ
- Performances by Tom’s Fun Band
- Passport Stations
- Giant Slide and Obstacle Course Inflatables
- Interactive Games
- Airbrush Tattoos
- Ice Cream Treat
- Texas Direct Auto Wildlife Carousel
- Meet the Keeper Talks Presented by Phillips 66
- Bring a swim-suite for the kids – The Katherine McGovern Water Play Park will be open until 7:30 p.m.
- The Zoo will be open only to Members during Zoobilee.
- Members must present a Membership card AND photo ID for admittance. Check-in will include having your Membership card scanned and receiving your event program and passport.
- If you enter the Zoo before 4:00 p.m., you will receive a wristband to identify you as a Houston Zoo Member. Non-members will be prohibited from entering the Zoo after 3:00 p.m. on Zoobilee days.
- There is no Zoo entry between 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. If you arrive after 4:00 p.m., you will enter through the Main Gate beginning at 5:00 p.m. for Zoobilee.
- At 4:30 p.m., members inside the Zoo will be directed to the Masihara Pavilion while Zoo Rangers clear the Zoo of non-members. At 5:00 p.m. you may exit Masihara and experience Zoobilee.
- Zoobilee is a rain or shine event.
Please call the Zoo’s Call Center at 713-533-6500 with event questions.
The Houston Zoo does not have its own parking lot; free parking is available in Hermann Park outside the Zoo. We anticipate that these lots will fill up quickly. Please note that C lot can only be entered on the north side (outside the park) and is limited to three hour parking.
Map provided by the Hermann Park Conservancy
Parking is not owned or operated by the Houston Zoo.
Overflow Parking and Shuttle
We have extended this off-site parking for Zoobilee. The shuttle will run from 4PM to 9PM.
South Extension (SE) Lot, 7100 William C. Harvin, Entrance 35
Parking is $6 per car. Free shuttle, easy in, easy out!