Each month, a different Meet the Keeper Talk presented by Phillips 66 is featured at 8:30 a.m. exclusively for Zoo Members. Hear from an expert and gain professional insight about the featured animals. Learn from the best in the field about what it really takes to care for the diverse animals that call the Zoo home!
This event is always FREE for Zoo Members, and there’s no need to RSVP!
- 8:00-9:00 a.m. – Members can pick up a number in the Swap Shop for our drawing
- 8:00 a.m. – Dingo walk to the Children’s Zoo
- 8:10 a.m. – Red Panda training session
- 8:20 a.m. – Porcupines at the Texans Stage
- 8:30 a.m. – North American River Otter Enrichment Keeper Talk
- 8:40 a.m. – Mongoose Enrichment Keeper Talk
- 8:50 a.m. – Meet some of our farm animals
- 9:00 a.m. – Goat training demonstration in the goat yard
- 9:15 a.m. – Swap Shop drawing results for Members