Celebrating 100 Years
Over the next year, as the Houston Zoo celebrates its 100-year anniversary, we’ll be hosting Centennial Saturdays where you can dive into the weekend with a Zoo visit and experience a variety of fun during the first Saturday of every month. These “mini celebrations” are for our members and guests to enjoy celebrating the Zoo’s birthday all year long. Don’t miss ambassador animal meet and greets from 9:00-9:30 a.m.
Centennial Saturdays are included with general admission and FREE for members.
Note: Members receive discounted admission for extra guests not covered by their membership. Log in to the Member Portal to purchase extra tickets.
Meet the Keeper Talks Schedule
- 9:15 a.m. – Elephants (Bull yard)
- 9:30 a.m. – Blue Throated Macaws and blue-billed Curassows
- 10:00 a.m. – Goat Yard
- 10:00 a.m. – Bongo
- 10:30 a.m. – Ankole Cattle
- 11:00 a.m. – Whooping Cranes
- 11:00 a.m. – Natural Encounters (inside building)
- 12:00 p.m. – Pantanal Canopy (Howler monkeys)
- 12:30 p.m. – Gorillas
- 1:30 p.m. – Elephants (Cow Yard)
- 2:00 p.m. – Giant River Otters in South America’s Pantanal
- 3:00 p.m. – Orangutans
Meet the Keeper Talks are presented by Phillips 66.