Home School Programs
Our 2018 topics will be offered twice each month! They will run as exact copies of the same program; please only register for the class date that best fits your family’s schedule.
If you are interested in a private program for your large group or co-op, please see the “Private Programs” section below.
These programs are designed for students ages 6-12 with an accompanying adult. While younger or older siblings are welcome in any class for an additional fee, please keep in mind that these programs are geared towards children of that specific age group and may not contain age appropriate activities for children outside that range.
1 Adult = $15
1 Child = $15
1 Adult = $20 (includes admission)
1 Child = $20 (includes admission)
For information on beneficial items to bring with you, open the tab below.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Are you interested in booking a private home school program for your large group or co-op? Please read the below information carefully and submit the request form when ready. Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- All Houston Zoo private home school programs are replicas of the program opportunities listed above. All are 2 hours long and occur weekday mornings or afternoons.
- Private programs must be requested through the form below. A non-refundable, non-transferable $50 private program fee is required to reserve your program date and time.
- After submitting a request, our Family Programs Coordinator will contact you either approving or denying your program date. If approved, the private program fee must be paid in order to reserve the date requested. If denied, further program date options may be discussed.
- Once the private program fee has been processed, a date specific registration link will be sent to the group’s organizer. Participants will register for the program through this link. Program registrations are required for all participants; including adults and siblings. Adults must attend with their child or have an adult present who will take legal responsibility for them.
- Participant pricing is the same as noted in the “Program Specifics” section above.
- These programs have capacity limits of at least 15 but no more than 30 registered individuals (adults and students). If the 15 participant minimum is not met one week prior to the program date, the program will be canceled and all registered participants will receive a full refund of their registration costs.
- Registrations cannot be transferred to a different date, and cancellation follows the policy as listed on the registration receipt.