Camp Zoofari Scholarships for 2018
Thanks to the generosity of our donors and the Send a Kid to Camp campaign, we are able to offer partial scholarships to summer Camp Zoofari.
Changes in 2018
- Scholarships for 2018 will be offered to campers ages 8-16 only.
- Campers must be able to attend any week of camp from July 9 through August 18. Dates will be assigned based on availability.
- Before and After Camp programming is included in the scholarship in 2018. This additional time extends the camp day hours available from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Upon notification of acceptance into the scholarship program, you must register your camper online within 2 weeks. Registration is $35 for 8-9 year-old campers and $50 for 10-16 year-old campers. This is not refundable.
- Scholarships are not available for All Access or Family Camps.
Other information you need to know.
- Applications must be complete. This means both a parent or guardian and a teacher must complete applications.
- Scholarships are awarded individually. Families applying for scholarships for multiple children in a household be advised that a scholarship may be awarded a single child. Additionally, scholarships (if awarded) may be offered over different weeks.
- Camper immunization records are required by the morning of camp. Per State of Texas laws, you camper will not be allowed to attend without immunization records.
- Two camp shirts are included.
- You must provide your camper with a lunch each day
February 5 Scholarship applications posted
March 12 Scholarship applications due
March 26 Initial awards notified
April 8 Scholarship registration due
April 9 Secondary awards notified
April 29 Secondary registration due
May 10 and 15 Camp Open houses to drop off immunizations and have any questions answered