Also known as anemonefish, these animals range from small and shy to large and aggressive. Clownfish are very colorful with coloring that ranges from yellow and maroon to shades of orange.
- Scientific Names: Amphiprion akindynos, A. allardi, A. frenatus, A. latezonatus, A. ocellaris, A. percula, A. perideraion, A. polymnus, A. sandaracinos, A. sebae
- Range: Western Pacific and Indian Oceans, Red Sea
- Status in the Wild: Stable
- Location in the Zoo: Kipp Aquarium, Natural Encounters
- Cool Animal Fact: The most common coloration is bright orange intermingled with white stripes.