Presented by Bayway Auto Group
Thank you for attending Zoobilee 2014! Stay tuned for information about the 2015 Zoobilee.
Thursday, April 3 or Friday, April 4, 2014
5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Zoo Members are exclusively invited to attend this special event! At this event you can get to know our animals better at our Meet the Keeper Talks, play a variety of games, get your adrenaline pumping on our giant inflatables, dance along with our children’s DJ, plus enjoy free Wildlife Carousel rides and top off your evening with free ice cream!
Kids can also embark on an exciting expedition to meet some of our remarkable residents and get a special passport stamped from exotic lands. Every child who receives a passport will also receive a prize!
Join us for this year’s exclusive Members-only event! Click the Register Now button below to reserve your spot.
What’s happening at this year’s event?
This year’s event is packed with fun! All entertainment, games and activities are FREE for guests.
- Children’s DJ
- Performances by Tom’s Fun Band
- Passport Stations
- Giant Slide and Obstacle Course Inflatables
- Interactive Games
- Airbrush Tattoos
- Ice Cream Treat
- Wildlife Carousel
- Animal Enrichment & Meet the Keeper Talks
Number of People Allowed Per Membership Level
Please check your Membership level below to see the maximum number of people allowed at Zoobilee:
- Individual: 2 people
- Family: 2 adults and 3 kids
- Family Plus: 2 adults and 5 kids
- Grandparent: 2 adults and 5 kids
- Supporting: 12 people
- Sustaining: 14 people
- Conservator: 16 people
- Flock: 2 people
- Flock Plus: 5 people
- Ambassadors: 16 people
- Asante Society: 16 people
Children under the age of 2 are admitted free and do not count toward the number of people covered by each membership level.
Additional guest tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at the Zoo’s entrance only on the day of the event.
Tickets will not be sent. The number of people admitted will be based on the level of your Membership.
Registration InformationRegistration has closed.
Please call the Zoo’s Call Center at 713-533-6550 with event questions.
- The Zoo will be open only to Members during Zoobilee.
- Members must present a Membership card AND photo ID for admittance.
- If you come to the Zoo early (before 4 p.m.) you will receive a wristband to identify you as a Houston Zoo Member.
- If you come after 4:00 p.m., you will enter through the Main Entry beginning at 5:00 p.m. Check-in will include having your Membership card scanned and receiving your event program and passport.
- At 4:30 p.m. Members who entered the Zoo gates before 4 p.m. will be asked to go to the Masihara Pavilion while Zoo Rangers clear the Zoo. At 5 p.m. you will be allowed to enter for the event.
- Zoobilee is a rain or shine event.
Please Note: Anyone that arrives to the Zoo after 4:00 p.m. will not be allowed to enter until the event begins at 5:00 p.m.