Thursday, April 30 or Friday, May 1, 2015
5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Zoo members are exclusively invited to attend this special event! At this event you can get to know our animals better at our Meet the Keeper Talks Presented by Phillips 66, play a variety of games, get your adrenaline pumping on our giant inflatables, dance along with our children’s DJ, plus enjoy free Texas Direct Auto Wildlife Carousel rides and top off your evening with free ice cream!
Kids can also embark on an exciting expedition to meet some of our remarkable residents and get a special passport stamped from exotic lands. Every child who receives a passport will also receive a prize!
Join us for this year’s exclusive Members-only event!
Where to Park – New Parking Option for Zoobilee
Lot at 7100 William C. Harvin – Entrance 35
Parking is $6 per car
Shuttle to and from the Zoo is free and runs continuously from 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
New Parking at 7100 William C. Harvin – Entrance 35:
Free parking is available outside the zoo’s main entrance on Hermann Park Drive. These free parking lots are part of Hermann Park and are not owned or operated by the zoo. We anticipate that these lots will fill up quickly.
Number of People Allowed Per Membership Level
Please check your Membership level below to see the maximum number of people allowed at Zoobilee:
- Individual: 2 people
- Family: 2 adults and 3 kids
- Family Plus: 2 adults and 5 kids
- Grandparent: 2 adults and 5 kids
- Supporting/Family Premium: 12 people
- Sustaining: 14 people
- Conservator: 16 people
- Flock: 2 people
- Flock Plus: 5 people
- Ambassadors: 16 people
- Asante Society: 16 people
Children 1 year of age and under are admitted free and do not count toward the number of people covered by each membership level.
Additional guest tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at the zoo’s entrance only on the day of the event.
Click the Register Now button below to reserve your spot – it’s free!
Registration has ended.
Tickets will not be sent. The number of people admitted will be based on the level of your membership.
What’s happening at this year’s event?
This year’s event is packed with fun! All listed entertainment, games and activities are FREE for guests.
- Children’s DJ
- Performances by Tom’s Fun Band
- Passport Stations
- Giant Slide and Obstacle Course Inflatables
- Interactive Games
- Airbrush Tattoos
- Ice Cream Treat
- Texas Direct Auto Wildlife Carousel
- Meet the Keeper Talks Presented by Phillips 66
- The zoo will be open only to Members during Zoobilee.
- Members must present a Membership card AND photo ID for admittance. Check-in will include having your Membership card scanned and receiving your event program and passport.
- If you enter the zoo before 4 p.m., you will receive a wristband to identify you as a Houston Zoo Member. Non-members will be prohibited from entering the zoo after 3:30 p.m. on Zoobilee days.
- There is no zoo entry between 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. If you arrive after 4:00 p.m., you will enter through the Main Gate beginning at 5:00 p.m. for Zoobilee.
- At 4:30 p.m. members inside the zoo will be directed to the Masihara Pavilion while Zoo Rangers clear the zoo on non-members. At 5:00 p.m. you may exit Masihara and experience Zoobilee.
- Zoobilee is a rain or shine event.
Please call the zoo’s Call Center at 713-533-6500 with event questions.