Event Sponsorships • Guest Engagement Opportunities • Asset Naming Rights • Program Underwriting
Explore the Benefits of a Partnership With the Zoo
- Co-brand with one of Houston’s most iconic institutions
- Heighten community image and expand brand awareness
- Showcase products and services in front of our region’s diverse consumer base of buyers and influencers
- Engage in a high-visibility, high-quality marketing platform to reach potential consumers in a more meaningful way than traditional advertising
- Connect with consumers who care about conservation
- Support the Zoo’s regional education programs as well as its local and global conservation efforts
- Provide community involvement and recreational opportunities, including discounts, for your employees
- Philanthropic support of our Animal Care, Conservation, and Education Programs
- Program and event underwriting help you connect with your target audience, including events with our more than 57,000 member households, free access programs, and educational outreach
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Zoobilee – April 6 & 7
An annual, exclusive celebration for the Zoo’s over 57,000 member households to thank them for their year-round support.
Party for the Planet – April 22 & 23
A celebration promoting care for the natural world while encouraging environmentally sound practices.
World Oceans Day – June 10
Celebrate marine life and the oceans that they call home as guests learn ways they can help protect these environments through simple actions in their daily routine.
Pollinator Palooza – June 24 & 25
Learn how pollinators are vital to our delicate ecosystem and support roughly over 1,000 plants grown for food, beverages, fibers, spices, and medicines that need to be pollinated in order to produce the goods on which we depend.
Enrichment Day – September 16
A chance for guests to see how keepers provide choice and challenges to encourage natural behaviors in our residents.
Get Out and Play – October 7
Encourages children and adults to unplug and get in touch with nature, for their health and the health of the planet.
Zoo Boo – October 13-15, 20-22, 27-29
Houston’s largest family-friendly Halloween event, welcoming over 100,000 guests, celebrated over three weekends in October with pumpkins and tons of spooky treats!
Feast With the Beasts – November 3
An adults-only, strolling and dining event featuring 60+ of Houston’s top restaurants plus a live concert.
Zoo Lights – November 2017-January 2018
Celebrating the magic of the season with an extravaganza of lights, music, entertainment, food, and holiday family fun.