Houston Zoo Memberships For Your Fundraising Event
If you are a licensed nonprofit organization in the greater Houston area, the Houston Zoo is pleased to consider requests for your organization’s silent auction or other fundraising event. Our offer is generally in the form of a family membership certificate (not tickets). Please review the following policies and procedures. While each request receives careful consideration, we regret that we do not have the ability to accommodate all requests.
Requirements to Request a Membership
- No requests by phone or mail will be accepted. All requests must be filled out online.
- All requests must be submitted a minimum of one month prior to the event to allow time for review and processing.
- Each organization will only receive one contribution from the Houston Zoo per calendar year.
- You are encouraged to list the Houston Zoo on all fundraiser collateral.
- This offer is for licensed nonprofit organizations, and is not for a specific individual or family.
- Please note that due to the tremendous volume of inquiries we receive, not all requests will be fulfilled.
- We try our best to fulfill approved requests within one to two weeks prior to your event.
Our donation is generally in the form of a family membership certificate, not zoo tickets. No cash value. As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, the Zoo is unable to provide financial sponsorships or program advertising in support of fundraising events.
How To Apply
Non-profit organizations wishing to request memberships in support of a silent auction or other fundraising event should fill out this online application form.
*Please note that due to the tremendous volume of inquiries we receive, we regret that we are unable to return telephone calls about requests.
As part of completing the online form, you will attach a copy of your organization’s formal request letter. This item is required, so have it ready before filling out the form.