Dia del Niño
Sunday, April 27, 2014 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Many nations throughout the world celebrate Día del Niño, or Children’s Day, to honor and celebrate children which represent the hopes and dreams of every community. Here at the Houston Zoo, we will be joining in the celebration on April 27 with games, activities and music just for kids!
- Live Zumba performances and instructions by Manolo Lopez and his Zumba crew!
- Games at the reflection pool, including Pin the Tail on the Donkey
- Dance to the music of our DJ!
- Learn the Spanish names of some Houston Zoo animals
- Special Meet the Keeper Talks highlighting Latin American animals at the Houston Zoo:
Thank You To Our Event Sponsors