The Houston Zoo Ambassadors is a growing group of young professionals and philanthropists who are actively seeking opportunities to connect and engage with the Zoo’s mission. Annual memberships are $500 and include exclusive invitations to the Ambassadors Gala, cocktail receptions and family events at the Zoo. We strive to bring our membership closer to the life of the Zoo through fun, educational experiences that inspire leadership and support.
Ambassadors Annual Membership: $500
If you have any questions or if you prefer to join Ambassadors by phone, please contact Cathren Saunders at 713-533-6849 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ambassadors will receive the following membership benefits:
- Unlimited complimentary regular Zoo admission for one year with exclusive use of the Members’ Express entrance – for 2 named adults and up to 8 guests OR one named adult and up to 9 guests.
- Two complimentary tickets to the annual Ambassadors Gala
- Invitations for two to exclusive Ambassadors events throughout the year (4 events per year; household children invited to family events)
- Discounted admission to the Zoo’s annual Feast with the Beasts event (Presale begins in September of each year)
- Priority registration for Camp Zoofari (for children within the household)
- Kid Keeper privilege – enables you to send your children to the Zoo with an adult caregiver*
- 15% discount in the Houston Zoo Gift Shop
- Notification of Zoo news and events via regular Ambassadors E-News
- Free or discounted admission to more than 150 zoos across the nation
But wait! There’s more!
- Six additional guests (for a total of 16 possible attendees) to Zoobilee, the Zoo’s annual member appreciation event
- Subscription to Wildlife magazine for one year
- Access to the Monthly Member Morning presentations
- Discounts on education programs including Wild Wheels and Zoo Yoga
- Eligibility for the Zoo’s international travel program with special Zoo rates
*The Kid Keeper must present your membership card at the Members’ Express entrance for free admission.
Ambassadors Support the Zoo’s Core Programs
- Animal Care: Your membership in Ambassadors strengthens the Zoo’s ability to provide naturalistic habitats, nutritious meals, veterinary care, and enrichment activities for more than 6,000 animal residents.
- Conservation: Ambassadors members support the continued success of the Zoo’s critical conservation programs, both locally and internationally, to protect wildlife and vanishing wild places.
- Education: The Zoo strives to ignite in all people a passion for learning and conservation through on-site and school-based programming.
- Community Access: Contributions made through Ambassadors help the Zoo offer access to schoolchildren and families in the Houston region.
Save the date for our upcoming events:
May 16th, 2015 from 8:00 am to 11:00 am – Family Breakfast and Special Gorilla Preview! More details to come.
Houston Zoo Ambassadors is generously sponsored by Bank of America