The Houston Zoo Ambassadors is a growing group of young professionals and philanthropists who are actively seeking opportunities to connect and engage with the Zoo’s mission. Annual memberships are $500 and include exclusive invitations to the Ambassadors Foodie Féte, cocktail receptions and family events at the Zoo. We strive to bring our membership closer to the life of the Zoo through fun, educational experiences that inspire leadership and support.
If you have any questions or if you prefer to join Ambassadors by phone, please contact Brittany Mead at 713-533-6891 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ambassadors Annual Membership: $500
Membership Benefits for Ambassadors
- Unlimited complimentary regular Zoo admission for one year with exclusive use of the Members’ Express entrance – for 2 named adults and up to 8 guests OR one named adult and up to 9 guests.
- Two complimentary tickets to the annual Ambassadors Foodie Féte
- Invitations for two to exclusive Ambassadors events throughout the year (4 events per year; household children invited to family events)
- Discounted admission to the Zoo’s annual Feast with the Beasts event (Presale begins in September of each year)
- Priority registration for Camp Zoofari (for children within the household)
- Kid Keeper privilege – enables you to name one additional adult on your membership
- 15% discount in the Houston Zoo Gift Shop
- Notification of Zoo news and events via regular Ambassadors E-News
- Free or discounted admission to more than 150 zoos across the nation
But wait! There’s more!
- Six additional guests (for a total of 16 possible attendees) to Zoobilee, the Zoo’s annual member appreciation event
- Access to the Monthly Member Morning presentations
- Discounts on education programs including Zoo Sprouts! and Zoo Yoga
- Eligibility for the Zoo’s international travel program
Ambassadors Are Essential to the Future of the Zoo
Your contribution plays an important role in:
- Animal Care: Your membership in Ambassadors strengthens the Zoo’s ability to provide naturalistic habitats, nutritious meals, veterinary care, and enrichment activities for more than 6,000 animal residents.
- Conservation: Ambassadors members support the continued success of the Zoo’s critical conservation programs, both locally and internationally, to protect wildlife and vanishing wild places.
- Education: The Zoo strives to ignite in all people a passion for learning and conservation through on-site and school-based programming.
- Community Access: Contributions made through Ambassadors help the Zoo offer access to schoolchildren and families in the Houston region.